Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ok, sorry it has been a while....

Well, I have so much to share.


The online dating thing has been very interesting. I have met three people in person. The cowboy/rodeo clown, a psycho ex-cop, and a guy who works in the oil industry who likes conspiracy theories. But not to the extent of Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. Because that would be UNattractive, and this guy is kind of attractive. Actually really attractive.


Squirrel Dater is getting mad at me for taking them all to the same restaurant, but I figure how are you supposed to weigh the people if you don't make all the variables the same? Of course, the waitresses give me extra great service because I am bringing in heaps of new business. And so far none of them have outted me.


So, the new guy is making me feel a bit twitterpated. I need a nickname for him. Is Liquid Chocolate Eyes too weird? Our date lasted from 7:00pm until 3:30 am the next morning, and all I got was a hug out of the deal. We sat at dinner until the restaurant closed and then went to my house (unprecedented thus far in the online dating experience) and watched Slumdog Millionaire (awesome show) and then watched and made fun of videos on Much Music Retro.



And then...he hugged me.



And I don't mind saying I got the tingles. He tolerated my dog, was interesting and funny for 8 hours and was totally respectful. And he has been texting me ever since. So...dare I hope that this actually might be something? I am going out for coffee today with a guy who, from his pictures, may very well be an albino, but to be honest, my heart isn't in it today, and if I hadn't promised, I would not be going. He seems a little over-invested already, and I have bad memories of the Elf beginning in this fashion.


In other news, Bob got beat up by a Canada Goose and is still struggling with Post-Traumatic Goose Disorder. He got stuck halfway under the deck chasing a cat. And he managed to make a complete ass of himself with Liquid Chocolate Eyes for about 2 of the 5 hours that Liquid Chocolate Eyes was in my residence.








1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. Your dog sounds like mine. My boy dog, Champ, aka Dumdum got skunked in his own backyard.

    What a doof.

    ReplyDelete