Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hasta la Vista, Mr. Cheesecake

Well, gentle reader, I know for a fact that Mr. Cheesecake has attempted to make a date with another girl this weekend.

So, although this is somewhat redundant, I release him back into the world, and am resisting the urge to exact revenge, to write one of those angry emails, or to call him and have some sort of painful and tear-filled showdown.

Lesson learned - don't hand out the cookie before he has earned it. Ever. Doesn't matter how great the chemistry is, do NOT hand out your cookie.

Men suck.

7 comments:

  1. There was a bumpersticker I saw a while ago that said: If Men are from Mars, why don't they go back there?

    Maybe he'll get dumped by the new date? That would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say, if men are from Mars it would be nice if they learned to speak the LOCAL freaking language.

    Instead, they're from Mars and WE have to figure out how to communicate with them. Because lord knows it wouldn't ever happen if it was left up to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. And, Killer?

    Hand out your cookie whenever YOU want because YOU want to. As long as you feel good about it, do it. My dad's advice. When it comes to your cookie, keep it or share it. You're in charge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mars is a pretty cool place to be from, but not everyone from here is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not all men suck, though I admit that there are plenty out there that do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Brown Eyed Girl. Use it or lose it, but never use it as a reward.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I left you something on my blog, come pick it up whenever!

    ReplyDelete