Friday, March 27, 2009

Erotic Dreams About People You Know and Didn't Know You Were Attracted To...


Ok, I never, ever, ever dream about people I know. My dreams are a weird release of sorts, usually full epic movies with plots and subplots.


But every once in a while....


Last year about this time I had a very, very steamy dream about a police officer I worked with back then. I had never thought about him in THAT way, but holy moley, did I ever after that dream. I was mildly obsessed. Possibilities had been opened up, and remained open... until I learned he was married with two kids.

Cue that waa waa waa wuuuuu sound.


By the way, on a side note, he is coming to town for my manslaughter trial next week and I am going to spend the next few days trying to figure out a way to look him in the eye.


So last night I fell into an exhausted sleep. I have been working a lot lately, and feel pretty thrashed. So I settled into my microfibre sheets until 3:25 am, just as this much older and married and totally not my type co-worker took my hand as we drove off to a conference in my dream.


I was so disturbed by this dream that I did not fall back to sleep. I alternated between shuddering and laughing.


I know that when you have dreams like this it means nothing. But after having had a romantic or erotic romp with someone you actually know whilst in dreamland, you feel kind of trashy. And let's face it, since dream sex is the only little sumthin sumthin sumthin I am getting, it becomes a bit more of a focus.

4 comments:

  1. I had one of those dreams last night! I think it has to do with finding an outlet for something you feel passionate about. BTW, my dream starred Daniel Craig. He was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - this coworker is DEFINITELY NOT DANIEL CRAIG. But I am going to meditate on Daniel Craig before I go to bed tonight and see if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often have sexy dreams about my boss. Which is confusing because he has a very large head and a very small body and comes up to my shoulder. Also, he doesn't attract me at all.

    I seem to have no control over this, and unfortunately every time we work together all I can think about is how freaked out he'd be if he knew what we did in my dream last week. God knows I am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, a dream about a police officer? Coulda been kind of fun! Maybe if he'd brought out the cuffs, it might have been better. :)

    ReplyDelete