Saturday, February 14, 2009

Is there a minimum time in which to say "Happy Valentine's Day?"







Unchain my heart, you dick!!!

Ok, so I texted the Tricky Man at 9:17 a.m. this morning to say "Happy Valentine's Day". Now before you judge me needy and a loser and such, you should know that he and I had a huge fight this week, I may have acted a bit poorly, and, while we resolved the issues, it was probably incumbent on me to text him first.

I have been keeping myself busy ever since. My brother and his band hit town on their tour, and I had coffee with them for an hour. By the way, for reasons unknown to me, my brother feels the need to look like a wookie. He has seventies-bush-beard. It is really, really disgusting. I watched food, drink, spittle and other assorted things drift into the beard, never to be seen again.




Anyhoo, I went to work for about three hours, came home, tidied and looked at the clock. 2:23 p.m.. No return text. None.



Now, he works shift work, and he has his kids this weekend, and I am sure that he had to spend at least an hour scratching his butt, balls, and other assorted body parts on rising this a.m.. But the question is: where in the name of Jennifer Anniston is he???

And do I have the right, at 2:27 p.m. on Valentine's Day to get pissed because he hasn't texted me back?

I think that he is just not that into me!!!


UPDATE: He texted at 3:37 p.m. to advise he wasn't coming out tonight. I am torn between wanting to go out and flirt my arse off and sitting at home and eating the fudge I purchased. He says it's just another day...I responded that so was his birthday, and that he should expect the same extravaganza for that too. He invited me in, but the more I thought about it, the more I felt like either...flirting my arse off or sitting at home eating fudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment