Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Whole Body Vibration Machine experiment.....


I have a small but absolutely wonderful cottage-style home. I live in a part of the world where we have winter for about 9 months of the year. So where to put a treadmill?


Now people don't tell me that I can get a fold-up treadmill. I have NO place to put it once it is folded up. So, instead, I purchased a whole body vibration machine.


It sounded kinda naughty....I must admit the thought of vibrating and oscillating made me....feel kinda...hopeful.
Will it work? Will I get results? Well, stay tuned people. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.


2 comments:

  1. hmmmm. I have a fold-up treadmill. It makes a lovely coatrack...however it DOES explain why my bottom is expanding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I have actually consistently used the vibration machine so far, and am trying to jolly myself along in the process.

    ReplyDelete