Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Whole Body Vibration Machine - Some @%^ing Assembly Required



It came in pieces. And it was really stinking heavy. Thankfully, my neighbour G-Meth brought it downstairs. It took me the better part of three hours to assemble.

It was broken when it arrived.








I ended up with an extra washers...are those important??? I think I have an extra 10 of them or so. It didn't seem like the absolutely terrible assembly directions called for many. Just some. Not all. I am a little afraid that the stupid thing will jiggle apart one day.

But, after having tested it out tonight, I can say it felt like it was seriously working things. So, the experiment will start tomorrow. I will take measurements, not change my eating habits over much, and will track whether this machine actually lives up to it's hype.

2 comments:

  1. I get so worried when things like this happen to me!! And I always say 'I need a man in these situations'... Then I hide the remaining pieces and forget that I need a man.... carry on as usual!!
    Nice reading you ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elo - Enjoying reading you as well!

    ReplyDelete